Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Update! Jeans

So I just wanted to show you guys something. My embroidered bellbotttom jeans, used to look like:


Now look like:

With a little bit of acrylic paint, I turned them into somethinga little less boring (: I always get tired of boring, plain jeans. These are the fourth pair that I've painted : D Usually when I look around online I see people paint clothes/shoes/other with fabric paint. Seems natural, since it is fabric they're painting XD

But I use acrylic paint. At first I thought it would wash out of clothes, but it doesn't. Over time, it has the possibility of fading a little, but it stays in great. I should take pictures of the other pairs I've painted ; D

Here's a closeup of the flowers:

There you have it (:

See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment