Pages

Friday 15 July 2011

Toothless!!

So awhile ago (I think in March) I finally watched "How to Train Your Dragon" for the first time...it was ADORABLE... I loved it. I loved it so much that it's one of my favourite movies : D

So I decided, why not look for an amigurumi pattern on how to crochet a little Toothless <3 so here's a few pictures (they aren't very good pictures, he looks much more awesome in person (; )


The eyes are made of fleece (yellow-i had no fluorescent green), and felt, for the black. For the pattern though, his feet turned out too big, so I had to make my own pattern for each leg.

Terrible back picture >_< You can barely notice his wings q.q

Top view of the back.
There you have it. Make your own with the pattern here http://sarselgurumi.blogspot.com/2011/05/toothless-amigurumi-pattern.html 

^_^. See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment