Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

Epic Shoes. And other stuff. It's been a while.

Okay. So I had these new shoes; off-brand, black converse style things, really inexpensive shoes.

Comfyest shoes in the world. So I decided; why not make them even better : D They were nice as just plain shoes, sure, but I like them better now:



So anyways. They took me pretty much all day ._. I hadn't noticed it was this time already. I put a whole bunch of pins on the front of the shoes, and fabric painted the rest. For now. There's much I want to add. (:

I guess it's been a long time since I posted anything. This is the biggest thing I've made since....hmm Toothless, I guess.  Not a lot to update, last weekend I got to see Cirque du Soleil, which was one of the most stunning things I've ever seen. Also, Deathly Hallows pt. 2. IF you have ever the chance to see this movie SEE IT NOW it is amazing and incredible.

See y'all laterrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment