Pages

Sunday 21 August 2011

Oh My Goodness.

I am so sorry for not posting in here for nearly a month. My god. I've been too lazy to post anything awesome in here and yet I've made so many crazy things.

I promise that within the next 24 hours I will have pictures of these epics.

But right now, I'm crocheting an epic hat; it's going to be a dinosaur : D hopefully I'll also have pictures of that.

AND- i got a haircut 8D http://christabelluv.deviantart.com/art/Haircut-253481160

anywho. I won't tell you what I've been up to. All I can say is that it tears me away from the thing I love most; writing and drawing my mind's sketches. Which tears me apart on the inside because what I've been making is so addicting I can't stop. XD

But I promised myself that I'd get back into my old mode soon.

I just want to finish this hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment